lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

CUARTA HOMEWORKS

1. EXERCISE:
1. Is on sptember and october
2. My favorite season of year is summer
3. Is the friday
4. My zodical sing is cancer
5.Is on autumn
6. Is on february
7. Gresia
8. Is black
9.Germany is
10.Is the blue
11.Spain

2.EXERCISE
1. Teen point eight
2. Four tousand four hundred twenty eigth
3. Four hundred eighty four
4. Fifty egith point five

3. EXERCISE
1. Is the sunday
2. June
3. Is on november

4. EXERCISE
1.B
2.C
3.D
4.A

5. EXERCISE
1.I am sixteen years old
2.I am from mexico
3.My favorite song is i one i love you
4. My zodical sing is cancer

6.EXERCISE
A) Where are we?
B) Are we in the classroom
C) Shi is in the classroom
D) How is daniel
E) It is at 6.30 a.m
F) Where is the hospital

1 comentario:

  1. Dafne:

    Ok, todas las tareas debian estar aqui, pero bueno, al fin cumpliste con una.

    Calificación = 8

    ResponderEliminar